Cookies are small text files that a website can send to your browser and that can be saved on your device (computer or mobile device) and stored over time. Cookies may be used by websites for a variety of reasons depending on the type of cookie. The law states that we may freely store cookies on users’ devices if these are technical cookies, which are necessary for the functioning of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies: technical, analytical (or statistical) and third-party cookies with the purpose of improving the user’s experience of the site and studying how our website is used for possible improvements in digital strategy. Consent applies to the entire domain including subdomains and aliases.
Two categories of cookie exist, depending on their expiry: persistent cookies and session cookies. Once the browser is closed, persistent cookies are not destroyed but remain until a pre-set expiry date. Session cookies are destroyed each time the browser is closed.
Technical Cookies: this type of cookie is required to allow certain sections of the site to function properly.
Preference Cookies: these cookies allow a website to remember information that affects how the site behaves or presents itself to a user, such as your preferred language.
Analytical (or statistical) cookies: cookies in this category are used to collect anonymous information about your use of the site. This information can be used for statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the site, to develop communication strategies and to optimise the contents according to the user’s preferences. These cookies are sent by the site itself or by third-party domains (see web analytics services, below).
Third-party cookies to integrate products and features: this type of cookie is used to integrate some features developed by third-party suppliers into the site pages (such as icons to express preferences on social networks, or share the content of the site via social networks or email or the embedding of maps – e.g. Google Maps – or any other software that offers additional services such as sharing – YouTube – videos or images from – Flickr, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and partner sites for their features to be available on third-party sites to optimise the user experience. These specific cookies are not controlled by us in any way and are present on the website only to allow a better and more engaging browsing experience. Consequently, we assume no liability for the information recorded in such cookies and for any use made by third parties.
Profiling cookies: These are cookies installed in order to profile users (based on behaviour, preferences, ideas, age, etc.) and to subsequently send advertisements in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the site.
This site uses technical, statistical and third-party cookies.
This site does NOT use profiling and advertising cookies.
More information about cookies and how to delete them
You can manage many cookies through opt-out pages, such as the following: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices.
It is also possible to manage cookies directly through your browser settings.
To limit cookies on any other browser or mobile device, you can visit the official website of the manufacturer of the device or browser or consult the corresponding documentation provided. Learn more about cookies and how to delete them:
Data collected through web analytics services
Anonymous data is collected on this site through analytical cookies (see the relevant section above) provided by third-party web analytics tools. Cookies are used through web analytics tools in order to analyse incoming traffic, establish appropriate changes to the website and other company digital media and thus make the user experience on our website better and more engaging. Please note that this site uses third-party analytical non-profiling cookies provided by Google Analytics.. In this regard, it should be made clear to users that:
• With Google tools, third-party vendors can publish ads and banners that can be displayed on internet sites. These ads may in some cases be customised to the interests for which users have been profiled by Google when browsing third-party sites that allow the user to be profiled through cookies.
- This site. DOES NOT ALLOW third-party ads to be displayed on our website.
- The cookies we use DO NOT CONTAIN personal data that is transferable to other websites.
- This site HAS NOT ENABLED Google Analytics advanced profiling features (Advertising Features and Demographics and Interest Reports).
- Although this site does not use profiling cookies, you may be able to see our advertisements on third-party sites based on IP location, browser, device or other parameters that are not dependent in any way on profiling cookies installed by our site.
- Although this site does not use profiling cookies, if this profiling has taken place through cookies installed by other websites, please be advised that you can use Google Ad settings at any time to disable interest-based display advertising and to change interests for the Google Display Network
- We recommend that you visit the Google Analytics cookie usage page and the page on types of cookie.
- It is possible at any time to object to Google using Google Analytics data via the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics.
Data collected through other third-party services
As mentioned above, certain features of the site are provided by third parties who may also use and store cookies. In particular, since these services could lead to a link between you and the third party, in which our site acts simply as an intermediary, without any control, it is recommended that the privacy and cookie policies of the following third parties be displayed: