INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
(GDPR-General Data Protection Regulation)
1. WHO ARE WE? Our company is COLLANTI CONCORDE S.R.L. – A sole-shareholder company subject to management and coordination by Quadragono S.r.l. and is the Data Controller responsible for how your personal data is processed and protected.
2. WHAT PURPOSES WE USE YOUR DATA FOR. We will use your information to respond to your queries and to evaluate your application for the recruitment of our staff.
3. WHY WE USE YOUR DATA. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in some cases is for the fulfilment of legal or contractual obligations. We need to process your personal information for the proper execution of the contract that is finalised with you when you purchase one of our products or when you use our services. Other legal bases for processing are, for example, our interest in responding to your queries.
4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH? We will share your data with service providers who assist us in the pursuit of the above purposes, such as external partners with which we have signed a specific agreement. These third parties may be based within or outside the European Union, but in all cases, this will take place in compliance with data protection regulations.
5. YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data and to file a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority at any time. You also have other rights such as the right to object to our use of your data or the right to data portability, as we will explain in detail below.
1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The Data Controller responsible for handling your personal information is:
COLLANTI CONCORDE S.R.L. – A sole-shareholder company subject to management and coordination by Quadragono S.r.l. , with registered office in Vittorio Veneto, at Via Schiaparelli, 12 Z.I., share capital 500,000.00 fully paid-up, tax code and reference number of registration with the Register of Companies of Treviso 034350050269, represented by the pro tempore legal representative
2. WHY WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the services you intend to use from time to time, as mentioned above, we will process certain data over other data. In general and primarily, we will only process:
a) your identification data (for example, your name, surname, language and country where you are based, contact details, etc.);
b) commercial information (for example, whether you are subscribed to our newsletter);
c) your connection, location and browsing data (whether, for example, you interact with us using your mobile phone);
Please bear in mind that when we ask you to provide us with your personal information so that you can use some of our services, some fields will be marked as mandatory as this is data that we need for the purpose of providing the service you have requested. Therefore, this data is necessary for us to adequately fulfil obligations arising from the contract with you, or necessary to fulfil obligations arising from applicable law or regulations. Failure to enter such data may result in the inability to receive such services.
Depending on the services, products or features you request, your personal data will be processed for the purposes listed below.
|PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF DATA||DESCRIPTION|
|1. Fulfil your requests regarding our products or through our customer service channels.||We only process the data that is strictly necessary for the handling or fulfilment of your request|
|2. For marketing purposes||This purpose covers the processing of your data as shown below:|
|3. Analysis of use and quality to improve our services||If you access our website, we inform you that your browsing data will be processed for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand how users interact with our website and enable us to improve it.|
3. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data also depends on the particular purpose of the processing, as set out in the following table:
|PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF DATA||LEGAL BASIS|
|1. Execution of commercial requests and customer enquiries||We believe we have a legitimate interest in dealing with requests or consultations you make using the various means of contact that are available. We believe that the processing of such data is also beneficial to you, since it allows us to assist you properly and to respond appropriately to your questions.|
If you contact us, especially for matters concerning the product purchased, the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of the sales contract. If your request is linked to the exercise of the rights indicated below or to disputes concerning our products, the legal basis of the processing derives from compliance with the obligations imposed upon us by applicable law If your request is for commercial purposes, the legal basis for processing is the consent</> that you provide us with when filling out the form on our website.
|2. Marketing||The legal basis for the processing of your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us. For example, when you agree to receive commercial information or consent to participate in promotional activities.|
If you consent to the use of your data for marketing activities, we can send you personalised promotional communications.
|3. Analysis of use and quality||With your consent, we will be able to analyse your use of the website and your level of satisfaction. This processing is also beneficial for you as it aims to improve the user experience and to provide a higher-quality service.|
4. HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR DATA
The retention period of your data depends on the purpose of the processing, as indicated below:
|PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF DATA||RETENTION PERIOD|
|1. Customer support||Your data is processed for the time necessary to fulfil your request.|
|2. Marketing||Your data is processed until you request cancellation or unsubscribe from the newsletter.|
|3. Analysis of use and quality||Your data is processed from time to time during a certain action or quality survey or until your browsing data is anonymised.|
5. DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- a) Financial institutions.
- b) Technological service providers
- c) Suppliers and contractors for logistics, transport and delivery services
- d) Suppliers of customer support services.
For reasons of efficiency of the service, some of these providers operate outside the European Economic Area in countries that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union. In such cases, your data is transferred with adequate guarantees and always in compliance with the security of the data:
Your personal data will also be accessible to our authorised processors, who are granted authorisation according to the actual need to access the data for the performance of their duties.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TO THE DATA THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US
We are committed to keeping your personal data confidential and to ensuring that your rights are exercised. You can exercise your rights free of charge by sending us an email to email@example.com , simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you intend to exercise. If we believe it is necessary for your identification, we may ask you to provide us with a copy of a proof of your identity.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the following rights:
- a) to request access to your personal data in our possession, as well as correction, cancellation, restriction, objection to its processing, if carried out in an automated manner on the basis of consent or for the fulfilment of the contract;
- b) to withdraw consent to the processing of your data at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before withdrawal;
- c) to make a complaint to the Italian Data Protection Authority
8. ABOUT COOKIES
No personal data of users is purposely acquired by the site.
Cookies are not used for transfer of personal information, nor are systems used for tracking and identifying users.
Cookies can be deleted via the settings of your browser.